Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've Been Neglectful..

But then again, that's a Mistress's prerogative.
Thought I would throw you a bone (figuratively, that is) and share a little about one of my humiliation phone sex calls earlier today .
Some female friends are over and they couldn't help but ask me about my new little houseboy. They thought he was so handsome, and wondered why I allowed him to be clothed. They are accustomed to my little slaves being totally nude when in my presence. I laughed and told them to watch.
I ordered him to stand before me and rub his hand over the front of his jeans, massaging his cock; I wanted him to make it hard. Then I suddenly pulled down his pants to reveal his tiny little dick to my friends. If it hadn't been hard, they would never have been able to see it at all!
He was so humiliated standing there with his tiny pecker standing up while my friends just laughed at it.
But it didn't stop there; they wanted to see it squirt. They couldn't believe such a teenie little weenie could actually cum.
My friend, Amy, opened up her silk blouse to reveal her nice big tits and I instructed him to go to her. We all laughed as his cock totally disappeared between her breasts and he started humping them like a little doggie in heat.
Pure amusement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home